Authentic is seeking an intern for the Summer 2022 session in our Advertising department. Authentic is an award-winning digital agency specializing in fundraising, advertising, creative and web strategy, online organizing and more. We lead this industry with a focus on developing unique and creative digital programs for our clients.
This is a paid position; interns will be compensated at the rate of $20/hour for up to 15-20 hours a week. We will provide interns with a laptop for the duration of their internship. Interns will be also provided with a $25 stipend each pay period to use however they need to improve their remote work experience.
This program runs from June 1 – August 31.
- Assist with drafting ad copy for various clients across various digital advertising platforms
- Manage internal creative requests for various advertising clients
- Traffick ads and complete quality assurance checks across Facebook, Google, and other platforms as needed
- Update client-facing weekly reporting documents across various platforms
- Other duties as needed to service Authentic advertising clients
- Experience volunteering or working for a democratic or progressive political candidate or advocacy group
- Interest in cutting-edge digital fundraising tactics and strategies
- Experience working with G-Suite tools including Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Experience working in a client-facing or customer service role
- Commitment to a schedule of 15-20 hours a week from June 1 – August 31, 2022 during normal business hours of 9AM – 5:30PM EST.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once and stick to hard deadlines
Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
This position is not union-eligible.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.