Applicants should include a link to their online portfolio for consideration.
Authentic Campaigns is seeking an Associate Designer to join our growing Creative Department.
The Associate Designer will work on a range of projects including paid media, social, email, branding, and print collateral. The successful applicant will have a broad portfolio that shows an understanding in visual branding including typography, layout, and colors. They will support and contribute to various clients and in-house design requests.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation policy, with opportunities to earn up to 6% raises during regular evaluation processes each year. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
- Work with the Creative team and departmental client leads in producing final deliverables and mockups for client requests
- Design for a range of platforms: paid media, email graphics, social graphics, and print
- Create and manage client brand assets in Adobe Libraries, Figma, and design repository;
- Prioritize and manage design requests while meeting deadlines
- Brainstorm and offer creative solutions that meet client needs and follow good design practice
- Perform other duties as needed
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, and photography
- Demonstrated skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and/or Figma
- Exceptionally creative and resourceful
- Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to feedback
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and self-teach
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Interest and/or competency with Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects
- Familiarity with basic html and css
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and additional 2% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Up to $5,000 for gender affirming treatment or surgery
- Abortion travel assistance
- Student loan assistance
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- And More!
- This is a CWG bargaining unit position.
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.