Creative Project Manager
Authentic Campaigns is seeking a Creative Project Manager to join our growing Creative and Development Department.
The Creative Project Manager will work with our creative team on a range of projects spanning both design and development. The successful applicant will have some experience in related project management work, excellent communication and strong attention to detail. They will support and contribute to various clients and in-house design requests.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $90,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation policy, with opportunities to earn up to 6% raises during regular evaluation processes each year. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
- Develop and maintain creative and website timelines, manage deliverables, direct work, and ensure milestones are met.
- Should be able to consider and monitor a variety of factors such as existing resources, quality of work, etc…
- Will be managing multiple projects at a time
- Help scope new projects and determine quotes/budgets
- Help streamline workflow and identify process improvement opportunities
- Lead client meetings when appropriate and provide clients and internal stakeholders with regular communication/updates
- Work with clients to set right expectations, manage scope, and project delivery
- Perform website quality assurance testing and reporting pre-launch
- Monitor projects to anticipate risks, scope creep, and timeline changes; and proactively identify and communicate mitigation plans to creative leads
- Relay feedback to the designers and developers when received
- Keep documents and deliverables organized for various projects
- Work with the Creative team and departmental client leads in producing final deliverables and mockups for client requests
- Prioritize and manage Creative department requests while meeting deadlines
- Brainstorm and offer creative solutions that meet client needs
- Perform other duties as needed
- Demonstrates strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple (sometimes competing) projects
- Can move quickly when needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience managing website and other creative design projects
- A fast learner
- Ability to articulate website and design decisions to clients and relay feedback to the internal team
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and self-teach
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and additional 2% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Abortion travel assistance
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- Up to $5,000/year for gender-affirming surgeries and related treatment
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.