Authentic is seeking a Development intern for the Spring 2024 session in our Content department. Authentic is an award-winning digital agency specializing in fundraising, advertising, creative and web strategy, online organizing, and more. We lead this industry with a focus on developing unique and creative digital programs for our clients.
This is a paid position; interns will be compensated at the rate of $20/hour for up to 15-20 hours a week. We will provide interns with a laptop for the duration of their internship. Interns will be also provided with a $25 stipend each pay period to use however they need to improve their remote work experience.
This program runs from January 22 – April 26, 2024.
- Assist with setting up DNS for our email clients
- Develop and adjust custom email templates
- Assist with landing page builds, QA and design review
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with WordPress CRM
- Commitment to a schedule of 15-20 hours a week during normal business hours of 9AM – 6PM EST Mon – Thu.
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
This position is not union-eligible.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.