Fundraising and Mobilization
We’re looking to hire for the entry level role of digital associate to join our Fundraising and Mobilization team.
The ideal candidate will have transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position, or a position outside the digital space.
Our digital associates are expected to provide support on multiple client accounts across the department and execute key pieces of client work. They will work closely with more senior team members and participate in relevant trainings to grow in their skills and increase their contribution to our work over time.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn up to 6% raises during regular evaluation processes each year.
- Provide support on client accounts by assisting in writing email copy, email production, and helping develop email calendars and fundraising projections
- Provide temporary coverage on client accounts when necessary
- Develop a collaborative culture to improve our work product
- Work with strategists, designers, ad strategists, and third parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client
- Assist in maintaining professional reports, projections, and memos to clients
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting rapid messages in response to news stories that are breaking fast
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients
- Fact check and proofread content before it goes out on client email or social media channels
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested
- Knowledge of the issues and a passion for electing Democratic candidates and advancing the progressive movement
- Transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position, or a position outside the digital space
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and HTML
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Interest in growing client management, copywriting, and overall digital skills
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience using progressive tools and CRMs such as ActBlue, NGP, and more
- Proven ability to read and analyze data
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with up to 5% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- Uo to $5,000/year for gender-affirming surgeries and related treatment
- This is a CWG bargaining unit position
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.