Digital Production Strategist
Fundraising and Mobilization
We’re looking to hire a Digital Production Strategist on our Fundraising and Mobilization team.
Candidates should have relevant experience and a track record of success. Digital Production Strategists are expected to not only execute, but take initiative, contribute to new ideas, and help develop testing strategies for some of Authentic Campaign’s clients, including top-tier Senate campaigns, large progressive organizations, and more.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $65,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Serve as email production lead for a variety of Authentic Clients, including loading, checklisting, and sending emails
- Create and implement A/B tests to optimize email content, signup forms, and donation pages
- Target, segment and send mailings within CRMs such as NGP, Action Network, etc
- Develop a collaborative culture to improve our work product
- Work with digital strategists and others to meet your clients’ needs as necessary
- Ensure fundraising programs are unique to each client
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients’ digital programs
- Fact check and proofread content before it goes out
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position or a position in a comparable industry or speciality
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, HTML, and CSS
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience using progressive tools, such as CRMs like ActBlue, NGP, Action Network, and more
- Familiarity with conditional formatting and standard email deliverability metrics
- Proven ability to read and analyze data
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.