Senior Digital Strategist
Telecommuting available, ideally located in Chicago, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC
Fundraising and Mobilization
We’re looking to hire for the role of Senior Digital Strategist for our Client Services department.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a proven contributor to digital fundraising and engagement programs in the political or non-profit space, but we will consider corporate experience as well. They should have quality experience as a Strategist-level or equivalent position.
Our Senior Digital Strategists are expected to run point on leading a book of clients, typically three to four clients. You would work independently to meet client needs with minimal monitoring from management to run digital programs that meet our award-winning standard.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $70,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Act as client lead for some of our largest clients and work alongside other client leads, managers, and other departments to develop digital strategies that maximize our clients’ online fundraising and engagement
- Write email copy, handle production, and develop email calendars and fundraising projections for clients
- Develop a collaborative culture to improve our work product;
- Work with designers, ad strategists, and third-parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary;
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client;
- Develop professional reports, projections, and memos to clients;
- Respond to topics in real-time by developing rapid messages in response to news stories that are breaking fast
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients, fact check and proofread content before it goes out on client email or social media channels;
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum of four years working in digital strategy and fundraising
- Significant experience using progressive tools, such as CRMs like ActBlue, NGP, BSD and more;
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and HTML;
- Knowledge of the issues and a passion for electing Democratic candidates and advancing the progressive movement;
- Proven ability to read and analyze data;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines;
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies;
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits;
- Commuter benefits;
- Affordable life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.