Managing Measurement and Analytics Strategist
Telecommuting available, ideally located in Chicago, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC
How to Apply
Please send your resume and personalized cover letter to [email protected]
Authentic Campaigns is seeking a Managing Measurement and Analytics Strategist to help our team quickly analyze, optimize, and report on campaign data.
The ideal candidate will tenaciously examine campaign data for key conclusions and actionable insights. He or she will be able to work quickly, determining key areas of interest and optimizations based on relevance and data. Candidates should be results-oriented, analytical, communicative, and able to work under pressure/deadline.
This position is full-time and salaried at $80,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Oversee our company’s relationship with our data automation, warehousing and reporting vendor, leading on integrating this into our current processes and developing new processes to get the most out of this relationship.
- Raise the bar for the use of data to drive decision making within different departments at the company, and grow data literacy among colleagues.
- Regularly analyze and report on client data to determine performance thresholds and inform optimization
- Create automated client facing reports that include data from multiple departments
- Compile data across multiple departments and report internally so our teams can provide better projections, learn from what others are doing, etc…
- Advance and evolve reporting processes and templates for speed, ease, and usefulness
- Provide additional support for campaigns/clients that require meticulous testing, measurement, and analysis
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience in similar or related positions
- Fluency in SQL
- Some development experience with Python, R, or other scripting languages.
- Ability to use MS Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level
- Aptitude for synthesizing data and communicating insights and recommendations using data visualization – going beyond the “what” to tell the “why.”
- Desire to learn, self-teach, and independently solve problems
- Commitment to getting results
- Commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- Experience with A/B testing and optimizing using those learnings.
- Comfort using a dashboarding tool like Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, etc…
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Understanding of digital tools like Facebook Ads Manager, NGP, ActionKit, ActBlue, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience working with political campaigns
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies;
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits;
- Commuter benefits;
- Free life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.