Senior Advertising Strategist
Telecommuting available, ideally located in Chicago, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC
How to Apply
Please send your resume and personalized cover letter to [email protected]
Authentic Campaigns is seeking a full-time Senior Advertising Strategist to join our team in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will enjoy using a variety of strategies to meet client goals. They will be able to work independently while helping both lead and support other team members with advertising campaign management and reporting.
This position is full-time and salaried at $70,000 annually. It includes 100% health care coverage, 401k, and other benefits.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create, monitor, and optimize ads on social media platforms
- Place advertising buys directly with vendors
- Track and report on campaign results both internally and to the client
- Write copy/conceptualize advertising creative
- Take the lead on some client relationships including developing successful strategies to meet client goals
- Testing and experimenting with different approaches to meet client needs
- Perform other duties as needed
- An expert with advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- An expert with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate and share knowledge with the team
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Desire to build a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- Familiarity with CRMs like Blue State Digital, NGP, ActionKit, etc…
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies;
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits;
- Commuter benefits;
- Free life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.